Start: 9:17 End: 9:52
- Thursday, September 02, 2010 at 12:30 pm
- Wear SGA shirts
- Get permission for flags & schedule ringing of bells
- Set up on quad- 9/9 @ 5pm
- Next meeting: give status update & arrange meeting place/time
- Purpose: meet freshman & introduce SGA
- When/ where: 9/29 at 7pm, St. Bernard Lounge
- To do: portal announcement (Christine A), reserve lounge (Kerri), posters, food
- Next meeting: concrete outline
Pig Roast – waiting for more information
Happening Hour (seniors)
- Has been approved
- Who: open to all
- When/where: Oct 25th or Nov 2st, Backstage
- Will be held on campus, one full day
- Special guest: Sean Hand
- Focus on a positive push; SGA is a privilege, yet attainable
- Reserve the chapel for November 13th (Nessa)
- Dunleavy for reception
SGA branding/ reaching out
- Be sure to “like” facebook fan page and suggest friends
- FYO: visit classes, discuss SGA. Purpose: promote awareness!
- There will be one collegian rep. at every meeting. Press releases and more coverage.
- Brainstorm questions to ask students for surveys. Participants rewarded by being entered to a raffle for small prize.
- Member names will be emailed to chairs of committees
- Committee meetings are VERY important, if you cannot attend find someone to take your place.
- Questions are great, participation is encouraged
- Office hours start ASAP (2hours/week)