Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Union 301, 9:15p.m.
Meeting called to order by Stasia Ford: 9:15pm
1. Prayer: Emily Ermentrout
2. Open Session: Reactions
- Overall was great for the first time! Good start to build off of for the future
- Obtained 28 surveys (opinions we never had before)
- Next time: Push Location, Location, Location!
- More Advertising for the future
- Possible posting of the survey online?
- Continuing awareness: Table at the Dining Halls/Union in the coming weeks
- Top three topics from the surveys: Parking, Security, Intermissions
3. Basketball Marathon 2010
- Corporate Sponsors: Packets out Friday, start determining who is calling who
- Publicity: $3.75/shirt – 600 shirts =$2,250 (Black and Red); arrive by March 22!
- Food: Trey and Collins Family Contact; Call Wawa to match amount of crates from last year; call Fresh Grocer, Sorrento’s (pizza), Explorers Den, The Point; Water Ice (Paige); contact Phil Snead ASAP about soda machines
- Recruitment: emails and contacts out this week! (Due date March 5th); portal announcement (Vanessa) up until March 3rd
- Entertainment: Paige contacted LaSalle Cheerleading, Explorettes (both coming); Paige also had idea to bring in her cheerleading team? Emailed 92.5XTU and Wired96.5; List of what’s accomplished and what needs to be done to Pat ASAP!
- Ryan – making schedule rotations
- Outside Volunteers (RSA – The POINT?)
4. Committee Reports
- Academic Affairs: meet next week: Concern with SGA – Senior/Junior Credit Problem presented by Ryan Yarcia
- Health Advisory: Blood Drive Sign-ups
- Student Media: Next meeting February 25th
5. President’s Minute
- Keep up the great work! Been a great semester so far, we have accomplished so much, just continue to keep up involvement throughout the rest of the year!
Meeting Ended: 9:35pm