- Steve Degnan, La Salle Class of 1987. Chief Human Resources Officer of Nestlé Purina PetCare North America
- Donna Massanova, La Salle Class of 2000. Partner, Baker Tilly LLC.
- Elmer F. (Bud) Hansen, La Salle Class of 1958. President and CEO, Hansen Properties Incorporated
- Daniel J. Ragone, CPA, La Salle Class of 1951. Daniel J. Ragone & Company (retired principal and founding partner)
- BGS Meet the Leaders of Business program: Diego Calderin, President and co-founder of Anexinet Corporation
- Marci Schankweiler, La Salle Class of 1990. President and founder of For Pete’s Sake
- Brother Michael J. McGinniss, FSC, La Salle Class of 1970. President of La Salle University 1999- 2014.
- BGS Meet the Leaders of Business program: Stephen T. Zarrilli, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Safeguard Scientifics, Inc.
- David P. Smeltzer, La Salle Class of 1980. Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Aqua America, Inc.
- Meg Kane, La Salle Class of 2003. Vice President, Brian Communications.
- BGS Business Achievement Award: Louis Eccleston, President, S&P Capital IQ and Chairman of the Board, S&P Dow Jones Indices
- Maureen Cumpstone, La Salle MBA Class of 2010. Owner/operator of Sorella Rose Bar & Grille
- Robert Fabiszewski, La Salle Class of 1982. Executive Vice President and Managing Director of Portfolio Management, TRECAP Partners.
- AmyLynn Flood, La Salle Class of 1995, Partner, Compensation Group, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Stephen T. Zarrilli, La Salle Class of 1983. Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Safeguard Scientifics, Inc.
- Terence J. Connors, La Salle Class of 1976. Partner, Pennsylvania Professional Practice, KPMG LLP
- Edward J. Fierko, La Salle Class of 1963. Founder, EJF Associates
- BGS Entrepreneurship Award: Diego Calderin, President, Anexinet Corporation
- Jennifer Zenszer Ngo, La Salle Class of 2001. Special Agent/Economic Crimes, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- James J. Smart, La Salle MBA Class of 1979. Founder, Smart and Associates LLP
- Dean Henry, La Salle Class of 1986. Information Technology Principal, The Vanguard Group
- Brother Joseph Willard, FSC, La Salle Class of 1964. Executive Assistant to the President, La Salle University
- BGS Business Achievement Award: William Sautter, President and CEO, Elliott-Lewis Corporation
- Nancy R. Kyle, La Salle MBA Class of 1980. Vice President, Investor Relations, PHH Corporation
- John (Jack) Sullivan, La Salle Class of 1968. Chief Accounting Officer/Controller, Charming Shoppes, Inc.
- Jeffrey Boyle, La Salle Class of 1988, Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Joseph V. Weber, Partner, Ernst & Young LLP
- BGS Business Achievement: Thomas (Tim) J. Fitzpatrick, President and COO of Sallie Mae
- Louis Eccleston, La Salle MBA Class of 1983. President, Global Sales, Marketing and Services, Thomson Financial
- Thomas A. Leonard, La Salle Class of 1970. Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- David Carberry, La Salle Class of 1974. Vice President, Johnson & Johnson Healthcare
- Thomas (Tim) Fitzpatrick, La Salle Class of 1972, MBA 1981. President and Chief Operating Officer, Sallie Mae Inc.
- Thomas J. Lynch, La Salle Class of 1962. Vice President, Rittenhouse Trust Company
- John W. Turner, Jr., La Salle Class of 1969. President, JWT Stores, Inc.
- John E. Glaser, La Salle Class of 1962. President of Stutz Candy Company
- Robert E. Hanrahan, La Salle Class of 1975. Information technology consultant
- J. Anthony Hayden, La Salle Class of 1967. President and CEO, Hayden Real Estate, Inc.
- Carmen V. Romeo, La Salle Class of 1965. President, Advisory Group, SEI Investments
- Robert J. Truitt. Vice President, Crown, Cork & Seal Company
- Sharon B. Durham. Vice President, W.T. McGee and Associates
- Rajiv L. Gupta. Chairman and CEO, Rohm and Haas Inc.
- Richard J. Alexander, La Salle MBA 1979. Founder, Alexander Associates
- James M. Lord, La Salle Class of 1966. Vice President, GlaxoSmithKline
- Denise D. Malecki, La Salle Class of 1985. Partner, Accenture Consulting
- Peter A. Martosella, Jr. La Salle Class of 1960. President, The Palmieri Company
- Charles P. Pizzi, La Salle Class of 1972. President and CEO, Tasty Baking Company
- Kathleen Burns, La Salle MBA 1979. Vice President & Treasurer, Ikon Office Solutions
The contents of this Web site are the sole responsibility of Beta Gamma Sigma (Business)
and do not necessarily represent the opinions or policies of La Salle University. The Web administrator(s) of this site may be contacted at email@example.com