Encourages the ideal of academic excellence in the field of accounting and recognizing with honor those students and practitioners who have dedicated themselves to achieving this idea.
President: Sarah Craig
Advisor: Dr. Bruce Leauby
Campus Box: 675
The philosophy of the Beta Alpha Accounting Honors Society is as follows:
1. To encourage the ideal of academic excellence in the field of accounting, and to recognize with honor those students and practitioners who have dedicated themselves to achieving this ideal.
2. To prepare ourselves in an academic manner consistent with Christian morality for the positions demanding trust, honor, and integrity which society will ask that we assume upon graduation.
3. To plant the seeds of lifelong dedication to the profession of Accounting so that Society can look to us with faith, hope, and confidence at all times.
4. To commit ourselves to the endeavor of constantly seeking improvement in the standards of the profession of Accounting through relentless re-examination and never-ending self-renewal.
5. To assume the responsibility of interacting with other members of the academic community, and after graduation, with the members of the communities in which we will live and work.
6. Through the common bond of these philosophies that we as a group continuously assist those of our membership who are in need.