The membership of the Association shall be open to all Accounting majors who have achieved a cumulative index of at least 2.00 by the end of their freshman year. All freshman Accounting majors are permitted to join.
President: Ryan Burns
Advisor: Jack Zook
Campus Box: 671
“The aims of the Association will be:
- To attempt to promote a greater interest among Accounting students in the Accounting profession.
- To present qualified individuals from the Accounting field to talk to the Accounting students and other interested student regarding the opportunities in the Business field.
- To provide the Business school with the facilities comparable to the other schools at La Salle University.
- To present the viewpoints of all the Accounting students to the administration.
- To provide for a social outlet for the Accounting students as a group.”